Interested in applying to the Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Biology (PRFB) program this fall? The deadline is November 19, 2019. To support your application, we will be hosting two webinars, as listed below.
- Tuesday, October 15th from 3:00-4:30 PM EDT (Join Here)
- Friday, October 18th from 1:00-2:30 PM EDT (Join Here)
As a reminder:
- This is the last year that the ‘Collections’ Competitive Area will be offered. However, in future years, it is expected that research using biological collections could be proposed in other Competitive Areas.
- There is a new Competitive Area – ‘Integrative Research Investigating the Rules of Life Governing Interactions Between Genomes, Environment and Phenotypes’.
- The eligibility criterion related to tenure in a position requiring a doctoral degree for Competitive Areas ‘Broadening Participation of Groups Underrepresented in Biology’ and ‘Interdisciplinary Research Using Biological Collections’ has increased to 9 full time months. This criterion applies to the new Competitive Area as well.