Come and stop by the NSF exhibitor booth to chat with staff and Program Officers. Note that the booth will also have representatives from Geosciences (GEO). We are ready to talk about the latest NSF news and funding opportunities.
DEB and DBI programs will also be represented at a session on Wednesday, December 11 from 9am-12pm entitled, “Navigating the NSF System.” A short presentation will be followed by one-on-one time with Program Officers. It’s good for experienced as well as new PIs.
We hope to see you there!
- Wednesday, December 11, 9am-12pm
- @ Moscone South, Lower Lobby – Room 4
DEB and DBI representatives attending AGU:
- Montona Futrell-Griggs, DBI, NEON
- Matthew Kane, DEB Ecosystems & MSB-NES
- Kendra McLauchlan, DEB Ecosystems & Navigating the New Arctic & LTREB
- Roland Roberts, DBI, NEON
- John Schade, DEB Ecosystems & LTER